Thursday, September 2, 2010

SEPTEMBER ALREADY?

Where has the summer gone? HA! I don't care as long as it keeps going!!! It's September and still too hot.

I finished the shawl I was making. It came out pretty good, some mistakes that hopefully only I can see. I love the color and the feel of the cashmere. I can't wait to wear it. I am now working on a baby blanket that will go to my cousin and his wife who are expecting their first. I have to finish it by December. So far I am still on double pointed needles which I have determined I do not like. Maybe if they were shorter...

Becky's sweater is coming to Houston with me in two weeks to see about size. I am pretty certain it is way to big but I just can't pull it out without knowing for sure.

If Mel comes to Houston I think we are going to start the Red Emperor together using our Lacey Lamb. It looks hard so it will be good to have her there!

Becky is busy dress shopping. I even started looking! This is hard work and since I never did it before, not for her first wedding or for my own, it's all new to me. I visit her in two weeks and we will spend most of the weekend dress shopping.

The cruise thru the Panama Canal is booked so we are all set to go. I still have to look at what's available to do in each port. I hate buying the ship trips because they are so expensive. I'd love to swim with the dophins again but that is costly and there are other things I've never done before that I would do instead.

I so hope the hot weather is over soon. At least the humidity is a bit lower making it more bearable. COME ON FALL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment