Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BORING

Last week was so nice, only working 3 days. I could manage that. This week is five days - not so fun. It doesn't happen often but when it does, what bummer. Maybe if I can't afford to retire in four years, I can go part time and work 27 hours a week. That would be very manageable. Something to think about.

Becky's f'in sweater is coming along...slowly but surely. I will have to start another project to work along with it so when i feel like stuffing it somewhere I will have an easier project to work on until I calm down. You know, something like a lace shawl!

I am having KC knitting at my house on the 27th. Bonnie P wants to learn how to make socks. This should be fascinating because 1. I am a poor teacher and 2. I am not sure Bonnie has ever finished anthing! Oh well, it will be fun. The KC knitters are a loosy goosy group but it's fun to be with them.

I know it's a Tuesday afternoon, but I have doctor appts all morning so I am treating myself to it. I mean, if I have to see doctors during the week (versus on my Friday off) why not make it Tuesday so I can knit with friends!

I have made plans to visit Becky the last weekend in September. Linda is supposed to come with me but I really doubt she will come. It looks like her kids may need her to be here to take care of the baby. Either way is fine with me. Although it would have been interesting to see Becky's reaction to her. Even Mel agreed with that one. Anyway, 3 days with Becky should be loads of fun. Only problem is my dog sitter is not available and Frank will be in Vegas so I either take her or leave at Dogtopia. I am leaning toward Dogtopia since she seemed to love it last time and the cost is about the same.

Nestle's affair with Basil is still going strong. Whenever I take Nestle out and Basil hears us, he goes immediately to the bedroom window and watches her every move. I kinda wish he would bark so Nestle would look up and see him. This affair is a riot. I may ask Basil to come over and play some time.

Most of the stuff I ordered at TNNA is in. I will make a trip to Linda's this weekend if the cashmere from JoJoLand has arrived. Some small stuff is back ordered from LanterMoon, but nothing big. Then I will have to find a box to mail Mel her stuff. I hope Linda saved the box that the big basket came in. I can use that.

More hot weather and more work days with no holidays until September. The summer SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment